Our university offers many opportunities for our students to spend their free time
in sporting activities.
The Göztepe Campus has a multipurpose sports complex which includes one fitness
hall, one basketball court, three training halls, one gymnastic hall, one mountaineering/climbing
wall, one billiards hall and one music studio.
The Anadolu Hisarı Campus, in which the Physical Education and Sports School is
located, has two indoor sports facilities, including a swimming pool, two open air
basketball and volleyball courts, two football fields, three tennis courts and one
indoor gymnastic hall.
The Haydarpaşa, Bahçelievler, Bağlarbaşı, Acıbadem and Nişantaşı Campuses have a
number of basketball and volleyball courts for the students to use.
The Health, Culture and Sports Directorate arranges free volleyball, basketball,
mountaineering, tennis, table tennis and chess courses.
The university students have established 150 clubs. In this context, there are cultural
and social activities that are arranged every day by student clubs at the university,
in addition to professional concerts and performances.
- The İbrahim Üzümcü Cultural Center (224 capacity)
- Mustafa Necati Conference Hall (180 capacity)
- The Reşat Kaynar Conference Hall (500 capacity) located at the Haydarpaşa Campus
- The Nihat Sayar Conference Hall (300 capacity) located at the Sultanahmet Campus.
- The Erdal İnönü Conference Hall (capacity 250 people) at the Nişantaşı Campus